seo & social media management

Let rethink take social media off your “to-do”
list so you can focus on doing what you do best.

As a small business owner, you re probably up to your ass in alligators every day
so adding social media to that probably won’t make a lot of cents . (see what we did there 🙂

Our social media marketing and management services are created with the outcomes you want in mind, we will listen in to show you where your community is having conversations about your products or services, areas where you can get involved, and tactics to build brand awareness.
We provide full scope social media campaign management, initial branding, and account set up services, as well as long term consulting services to teach you how to manage your social media campaign according to industry proven practices.

Social Media Strategy

Not sure where to start? We assess your needs and budget, outline opportunities, and recommend a clear direction for long term success.

Social Media Branding & Set Up

Based on what we discover through our competitive analysis and strategy/planning we will determine what social media strategies and channels best serve your particular business needs. We set up the accounts, brand profiles, images, timelines, etc., and implement on-site badges linking from websites and blogs to your social media accounts. Do you have a good CRM, let’s get it working!

Monthly Management

We provide full scope management of your social accounts including collaborative efforts to push content, promotions, ads, blog posts, and more each month. We monitor and track channel performance and provide you with input, feedback and content recommendations and planning.

Implementation Guidelines

Already know what channels of social media you would like to use but need help navigating them? We work with you to ensure a high brand visibility and recommend best practices to promote your brand moving forward.

Competitive Analysis

Keep an eye on your competition! We will stalk competitors and perform analysis of business accounts in your industry, letting you know who among your competitors use blogs, videos, or infographics to market across social platforms. Our job is to make sure that you outpace your competitors. (let’s really beat the asses off of them)

Social KPI’S

More than just followers, likes and comments. Try Conversions!
Social media marketing doesn’t stop at posting on Facebook and Twitter, this is your voice and your brand. It’s your chance to communicate who you are and what’s different about you, what is worth slowing down to listen to. It’s a tool for building authority and relevance which are two of the foundational elements of digital marketing success. High ranking, high authority websites that link to yours are the foundation of credibility. These and many other factors go into the algorithm that decides who is the best choice to help the end user. We will help to make sure that you are being considered. It’s not just who sees your content but who’s engaging with it, social media is a chance to capture your content in the act of being useful and valuable.

Facebook Marketing

(yup, this stuff works)

Twitter 280 characters

Short form social. Long term results.

Keep an eye on your competition! We will stalk competitors and perform analysis of business accounts in your industry, letting you know who among your competitors use blogs, videos, or infographics to market across social platforms. Our job is to make sure that you outpace your competitors. (let’s really beat the asses off of them)

Google+

Social that’s good for SEO.

Without Google, your internet marketing won’t go very far. Google+ helps your business get seen online by ensuring proper Google Maps indexing and improving your search engine optimization. The first page of a Google search result receives 90% of all click-throughs. Don’t settle for the remaining 10%! Optimize your business with Google+.

LinkedIn Marketing

More than becoming LinkedIn BFF’S.

Grow your business network and get on the playing field with other professionals that mean business. Listen in, publish, agree or disagree but get in the conversation. The CEO’s of all of the companies you want to work with are on here with their entire teams. Show them that you are busy doing something meaningful, show them that 99+ others agree that the 50 skills you list are real. (Please tell us that you have 50 listed)

This is not the right economy for having your head up
your ass. Shouldn’t you be able to say you’re doing
everything possible?

Get help with the areas you’re weak in.

You know about the most popular social media platforms, but what about the ones built specifically for your industry? Is your real estate agency listed on Houzz? Does your eatery have a favorable rating on Yelp? There are 100’s of industry specific social media platforms and some of them were tailor made for you and your product/services.

You're in good company!